1. I'd like to go to Europe. I love history, anything from the Rose War to WWII interest me. I want to visit Verdun and the Eiffel Tower in France. Next, I would want to go to Spain to catch a soccer game with Athletico Madrid or FC Barcelona. Then, I would travel to Germany to tour the battlegrounds of WWI and WWII. After Germany, I'd like to visit the rest of the countries nearby and enjoy the culture.
2. I want to go skydiving. I want to feel my heart pounding on the way up and the dread right before the jump. I can imagine it. As I step up to jump, I will feel the wind trying to suck me out of the plane. I want to feel the wind as I fall and hear the silence after I pull the parachute and float down to the ground.
3. Ever since watching Finding Nemo, I have always wanted to go scuba diving. I want dive in the Great Barrier reef in Australia.
4. I have heard stories from my father about how beautiful Guam is and it intrigues me. I can imagine myself sitting on the warm, sandy beach looking at the clear water. Guam is on my bucket list for sure!
5. It would also be great to take a trip to every state with a group of buddies and just spend one or two days in the state sightseeing.
The list goes on and on, but I am wondering, what is yours like? Do you have a list of what you want to do? If not, write one and make it happen! Go wild with your dreams. The sky's the limit!