I almost immediately knew I had grabbed the wrong snack. My throat started closing and my face started swelling up. I started throwing up, not voluntarily. I think my body was trying to get rid of the Reese's Pieces I just ate.
My mom started rushing me to the medicine section, and the pharmacist gave her a bottle of Ibuprofen. She started having me drink it, but I kept throwing it up.
She called my doctor, and he said to rush to his office. When I got there, he administered an Epi Pen. He said that I was allergic to peanuts, but he told my mom that she should set up an appointment with a specialist to get my blood tested. That is when I learned I was allergic to almost all kinds of nuts.
Apparently those Reese's Pieces had triggered an allergic reaction that caused my biggest epic fail.